Monday 2 January 2017

Sources Used To Help Me


 I had researched about how to add voice overs and as the role of the editor i can clearly see what different ways I can add a voice over in order to get the most effective outcome possible. Subsequently, the use of a voice over within our opening credits scene will ensure that our story is told clearly through our narrative.
 As I am also interested in cinematography I have learnt basic tips and tricks in order to increase verisimilitude when filming as well as the fact that cinematography is more about just shots. It is about lighting, framing and different types of shots to use- this will help when we are creating the shot list.
 This clip was essential as it taught me the basic aspects of how to mirror my video clips on Adobe Premier which is what I shall be using to edit and this will be useful as nearly all our shots are mirror images.
 This video, taught me how to colour grade my video through the use of Adobe premier this will give my opening a more cinematic professional look rather than an nonprofessional, basic view of simple shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment