Monday 16 January 2017

Script annotation

Script - Doctor Who Source - http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/scripts/doctor-who-series-3

Annotating this script helped me understand how a script is laid out and the different features you have to include in your script such as; page number, INT and EXT etc, so therefore I will be able to help the writer when we have to make our own script for our film. I will make sure she has included all the micro elements (Mise-en-scene, editing, camera and sound). My main role during the process is production designer, but I will still help other people from my team with their role. As I’m production designer I will be focusing more on mise-en-scene to help me visualize the script and the type of costumes the actors must wear, lighting etc. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment