Friday 11 November 2016

Preliminary Script - The Result

Prelim Script
Mrs Smith walks across the table and sits down.

Mrs Smith : (sways by the door) Hey

Dr:(smiles) Hello Mrs Smith, I assume you’re here for your results.Please sit down.

Mrs Smith:(sighs) Yes please put me out of my misery.
Mrs Smith run a hand through her hair.  

Dr:(adjusts glasses)Well I have some very interesting news.

Mrs Smith : Interesting?

Dr : Yes errr whilst looking over your blood test results, we found that..Mrs Smith..

Mrs Smith : Spit it out doctor.

Dr : Mrs Smith..Maya you’re pregnant.

Mrs Smith:(surprised) WHAT!! NO!!
DR hands Maya the results

Mrs Smith : I haven’t even(looks at results) Oh crap.

Dr: What is it?

Mrs Smith:Did that time even count?(pauses)I’m sorry I can’t I have to go.

Mrs Smith leaves quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment